ISO 9001:2015 QMS, NHV Systems (Fatigue, Mass and Maintenance) and Auditing
Learning Program Details
Price: $850.00 AUD
Overview: The Quality Management and National Heavy Vehicles Systems Program provides learning in Quality Management National Heavy Vehicles, Fatigue Management, Mass and Maintenance and Auditing of ISO Systems. The Candidate will be trained to confidently and professionally conduct a Stage 1 audit on either a newly established Business System or within an established system thoroughly checking and auditing existing documentation plus all of the organisations Management Programs and Processes. By the completion of learning the candidate will have ensured that they have a comprehensive understanding of Quality Management Systems, NHV, Fatigue, Mass and maintenance and Auditing of a Transport and Logistics Management System.
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2015, National Heavy Vehicle Standards, 31000:2009, 19011:2011 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to all applicable Standards plus a comprehensive list of course notes and reference material.
Length of program: Minimum 40 hrs, no set time limit is imposed, time taken is dependent on Candidates and or organisational time commitments and resources.
Approval Numbers: ISO-QMS, ISO-NHV, ISO-RM, ISO-AUD, ACI-CD and ACI-PBD.
Prerequisites: Basic understanding of Quality Management Systems plus Heavy Vehicle Industry Experience.
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
ISO Personal Certification Outcomes
Diploma in Quality Management Systems NHVA scheduling, fatigue, operations and specific Auditing with Certificates of Competence in the following Skill Areas:
- Understanding Quality Management Systems to conform to ISO 9001:2015, National Heavy Vehicles (Fatigue, Mass and Maintenance) and ISO 31000:2018;
- Perform Management Systems Auditing to Conform to ISO 19011:2018.
ISO Personal Certification Learning Tasks
- Learn how a Quality Management System in conformance to ISO 9001 will add value to an Transport and Logistics Organisation
- Understand the meaning of Business Acumen together with Risk Based Thinking and be able to determine the key drivers for Business or Organisational Success.
- Learn the principles and guidelines for auditing management systems to International (ISO) and National Heavy Vehicle Standards for an Organisation.
- Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to perform audits during an "Observational Event" under visual observation (Video) on either a newly established Business Management System or within an established system thoroughly checking and auditing existing documentation plus all of the organisations Management Programmes.
- Ongoing Assessments to ensure the candidates competencies are maintained in accordance with the candidates 3 year CPD agreement
ISO Personal Certification Career Benefits
- Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts
- Three (3) Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD.
- Entry into the ACI Global Professionals' Register.
- At the successful completion of the programme candidates are able to apply for Registration with Third Party Certification Bodies (CB's). Please note conditions do apply for example industry experience, necessary auditor codes plus auditor experience are all considered essential requirements performing third party audits for further details please refer to your preferred Certification Body for further details.
ISO Learning and Certification Needs Analysis
Recognition of Prior Learning - ISO-RPL/RCC
Recognition of Prior Learning, Current Competence, Special Needs and Commitment to agreed Learning Outcomes and Continuous Professional Development is examined through:
- Assessment of Industry Experience against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Prior Learning against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Current Competence against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Special Needs if applicable;
- Commitment to undertake and achieve learning outcomes;
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development.
ISO Course Curriculum
Curriculum and Learning Outcomes have been developed, implemented and undergo continuous improvement through input from Industry, ISO Technical Committees, independent third party audits and conform to the International ISO 17024 Conformity Assessment Standard - General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons with the following levels of Competency "Competent" (C) or "Not yet Competent" (NYC). If a candidate is assessed as (NYC) they are provided an additional attempt and are able to redo the assessment with additional mentoring and resources provided where necessary. There is no set number of additional attempts provided as this is determined between the candidate and their assigned facilitator.
Business Acumen and Risk Based Thinking - ACI-BAC and ISO-RM.
- Competency Unit: Assess an organisations business Acumen in line with an organisations strategic objectives.
- Competency Unit: Understand Risk Based thinking and how it will apply to all organisational processes.
Quality Management Systems - ISO-QMS, ISO-NHV and ISO-RM.
- Competency Unit: Understand the meaning and intent of each clause and sub clause of ISO 9001:2015 and NHV Standards.
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of Quality Management Principles in the context of ISO 9001:2015.
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of National Heavy Vehicle Standards as they apply to an organisation.
- Competency Unit: Relate the QMS to Organisations Products including services and operational process.
ISO Auditor - ISO-AUD.
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing
- Competency Unit: Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditees organisational situation
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the audit management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Competency Unit: Be able to demonstrate through "Observational Means" how the internal audit program addresses both elements of the management system and "Risk to the Organisation.
Attitude and Cultural Diversity - ACI-ACD.
- Competency Unit: Understand and be able to demonstrate attitude and cultural diversity disciplines necessary for the effective and efficient conducting of a management system audit.
Personal Behavioural Disciplines - ACI-PBD (Hogan Leadership Profile).
- Competency Unit: Understand and be able to practice personal behaviour disciplines necessary for the effective and efficient conducting of a management system audit.
Capability Verified by a Witnessed Activity
Achieve Competence by demonstrating under JAS-ANZ Auditor observation guidelines the ability to perform under visual observation the application of Skills applied during an actual audit activity in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Demonstrate Conformance to ISO 19011 Clause 7 applicability Competency, Awareness and Training;
- Demonstrate audit planning;
- Demonstrate the Possession of the necessary Industry Codes:
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a Stage 1 Audit;
- Be able to perform an opening and closing meeting;
Insurances - Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance Requirements for Professionals
It is a requirement for all Professionals undertaking audits on behalf of third parties that you are covered for both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
ACI Global's preferred supplier is "EnviroSure" with full details being found Here on their website.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset