ACI Global Pty Ltd Continuous Professional Development.
Independent Moderation of Coaching and Assessments Outcomes
ACI Global's Moderation Process is Internationally Unique and possible a world first in that all coaching and assessment are moderating with a process in place of an Independent Body of Experienced Professionals which review annually a sample of all Candidates Assessment Marking and Coaching outcomes as well as Appeals and Feedback from both the Nominated Organisation or their Sponsor's, Coaches, Mentors, Facilitators and Candidates.
The ACI Global Coaching and Moderation Process ensures a balanced and transparent approach is achieved to the scoring of assessments or advice provided. To further strengthen the Coaching and Moderation Process all Coaches, mentors or facilitators undertaking coaching or assessment scoring must have completed the International Facilitation Program and be approved by ACI Global's Independent of Experienced Professionals.
Continuous Professional Development
The objective of the Continuous Professional Development Agreement is to demonstrate through agreement with both the Candidate and ACI Global that each are committed to ensuring the candidate undertakes the required ongoing Continuous Professional development (CPD) in line with International ISO and Industry requirements over the life Cycle of the ISO Personal Certification which is 3 years.
The agreement enables the candidate to complete the following in respect to both their learning and ongoing professional development:
- To complete nominated learning and or professional leadership development in the time frame specified;
- To undertake and complete on time all necessary assessment tasks and associated examinations as required within the nominated learning and or professional leadership development course or program and continuous competency assessments;
- To submit annually for verification purposes a report outlining the required Industry Codes in line with professional services provided;
- To commit to a period of (CPD) over the Triennial ISO Personal Certification as a "Business Professional" (Facilitator, Auditor, Lead Auditor, Consultant, Advisor or Graduate) with ACI Global;
- As the candidate it is understood that the commitment by ACI Global is at no additional charge as this is part of ACI Global's Commitment to the candidates (CPD) and is all inclusive in the price of their nominated learning, assessment or examination course or program.;
- Ongoing - To Submit into the secure LMS Platform for Competency assessment evidence of a minimum of 40 Hrs Professional Leadership Development undertaken during the year to include either Registered Learning, Activity/Audit/Consultancy log sheets for first, second and or third party audits including where appropriate regulatory audits, Interviews, Facilitations and or Moderation sessions;
- Ongoing - Submit to a minimum of one observed "Witnessed Activity" per year (Facilitation, Opening and Closing Audit meeting) either by Skype or Video Taped on site. The observational event will be conducted in line with the International Accreditation Formum's (IAF) Signatory Bodies for example (JAS-ANZ, UKAS or ANAB) Guidelines for auditor and professionals personal evaluations;
- Ongoing - Completion of necessary program/course updates (ISO Standards) and related continuous competency assessments (CCA) through review of records, feedback, interviews, observation, testing and post activity/audit/consultancy reviews. Such additional program course material and competency assessments may relate to combined management systems, decision analysis, triple bottom line reporting, ecological footprint, calibration, statistical methods or other business improvement tools with which a competent professional needs to be familiar with.
- Ongoing - Listed on the ISO Certification Register for certified Persons to allow profile to be promoted world wide to Business and Industry alike with unlimited access to the ACI Global secure On line Portal for ongoing professional development along with access to the latest International Standards, Industry News and Updates plus full mentoring services throughout their Triennial ISO Personal Certification Program.
To read and understand the commitment to be made by both the candidate and ACI Global to Continuous Professional Development please view ACI Global CPD Commitment
Professional Leadership Development Information: - Information collected for the purposes of ongoing Professional Leadership Development such the Collection and Storage of Personal and Professional Leadership Development Information, Resumes, Industry Experience, Prior Learning, assessment and examination data may be provided to independent third parties such as certification bodies only after the signing of a privacy commitment by the candidate prior to the request for this information.
All reasonable steps are taken to protect the security of the personal information held, be it stored in electronic or hard copy form. Except for the reasons given in the NPPs, access is available to the person whose information is held, subject to the payment of reasonable expenses incurred in extracting such information. Access to personal information can be arranged by contacting the Managing Director via our contact page.
Please note all information collected during a candidates professional development activities is covered by the ACI Global Privacy and Personal Data Policy as listed on our website.