ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety HACCP Management Systems Third Party Auditor
Learning Program Details
Price: $720.00 AUD
Overview: The Food Safety HACCP Management Systems Auditor Programme provides learning in Food Safety HACCP Management Systems and Auditing of Management Systems. The Candidate will be trained to confidently and professionally conduct a Stage 1 or Desk Top audit on either a newly established Business System or within an established system thoroughly checking and auditing existing documentation plus all of the organisations Management Programmes and Processes. By the completion of learning the candidate will have ensured that they have a comprehensive understanding of Food Safety HACCP Management Systems and Auditing of Management Systems.
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2015, 22000:2005, HACCP, 19011:2011, 31000:2009 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to all applicable Standards plus a comprehensive list of course notes and reference material.
Length of program: Minimum 40 hrs, no set time limit is imposed, time taken is dependent on Candidates and or organisational time commitments and resources.
Approval Numbers: ISO-QMS, ISO-FSMS, ISO-AUD, ACI-ACD and ACI-PBD.
Prerequisites: Candidates will need to provide evidence, qualifications and industry experience demonstrating a basic understanding of a "Quality Organisation" and Food Safety and HACCP Management Systems and their evaluation. Further the candidate will need to be involved within an Organisation so as to undertake audit activities and at the conclusion of the course undertake a Documentation audit review whilst being observed and assessed.
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
ISO Personal Certification Outcomes
- Issued with a Diploma valid for three years covering ISO 22000:2005, HACCP, ISO 31000:2009 and ISO 19011:2018;
- Issued with a Personal ISO Certification Card for Auditing Food Safety HACCP Management Systems as an Auditor valid for three years;
- Provided a three years Triennial Personal ISO Certification program with ongoing assessment to verify competency (VOC);
- Supported by a three year continuous professional development agreement to support the triennial personal ISO Certification program providing unlimited access to the ACI Global secure e-Campus for all resource and personal development needs;
- The Organisation that the candidate has worked with to demonstrate and have verified through an observational activity that they are competent is issued with a Certificate of Sustainability covering the nominated ISO or Industry Standard/s and Statutory Rules and Regulations.
ISO Personal Certification Learning Tasks
- Learn how a Food safety HACCP Management System in Conformance to ISO 22000:2005 will add value to an Organisation
- Understand the meaning of Business Acumen together with Risk Based Thinking and be able to determine the key drivers for Business or Organisational Success.
- Learn the principles and guidelines for auditing management systems to International (ISO) and National Standards for an Organisation.
- Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to perform audits during an "Observational Event" under visual observation (Video) on either a newly established Business Management System or within an established system thoroughly checking and auditing existing documentation plus all of the organisations Management Programmes.
- Ongoing Assessments to ensure the candidates competencies are maintained in accordance with the candidates 3 year CPD agreement
ISO Personal Certification Career Benefits
- ISO Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts
- Three Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD for the period of ISO Certification (3 yrs).
- Entry into the ACI Global Professionals' Register.
- At the successful completion of the programme candidates are able to apply for Registration with Third Party Certification Bodies (CB's). Please note conditions do apply for example industry experience, necessary auditor codes plus auditor experience are all considered essential requirements performing third party audits for further details please refer to your preferred Certification Body for further details.
ISO Learning and Certification Needs Analysis
Recognition of Prior Learning - ISO-RPL/RCC
Recognition of Prior Learning, Current Competence, Special Needs and Commitment to agreed Learning Outcomes and Continuous Professional Development is examined through:
- Assessment of Industry Experience against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Prior Learning against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Current Competence against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Special Needs if applicable;
- Commitment to undertake and achieve learning outcomes;
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development.
ISO Course Curriculum
Curriculum and Learning Outcomes have been developed, implemented and undergo continuous improvement through input from Industry, ISO Technical Committees, independent third party audits and conform to the International ISO 17024 Conformity Assessment Standard - General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons with the following levels of Competency "Competent" (C) or "Not yet Competent" (NYC). If a candidate is assessed as (NYC) they are provided an additional attempt and are able to redo the assessment with additional mentoring and resources provided where necessary. There is no set number of additional attempts provided as this is determined between the candidate and their assigned facilitator.
Business Acumen and Risk Based Thinking - ACI-BAC and ISO-RM.
- Competency Unit: Assess an organisations business Acumen in line with an organisations strategic objectives.
- Competency Unit: Understand Risk Based thinking and how it will apply to all organisational processes.
Food Safety HACCP Management Systems - ISO-FSMS and ISO-RM.
- Competency Unit: Understand the meaning and intent of each clause and sub clause of ISO 22000:2005.
- Competency Unit: Identify food safety hazards that are reasonably expected to occur for the food type/industry.
- Competency Unit: Assess the risk of identified hazards in the context of the organization food safety management system.
- Competency Unit: Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control food safety hazards.
- Competency Unit: Identify all integrated Schemes and procedures used by the organisation to achieve food safety objectives.
- Competency Unit: Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of a food safety scheme.
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of HACCP theory and principles to individual food businesses.
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of food safety management systems as it relates to ISO 22000.
ISO Auditor - ISO-AUD.
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing
- Competency Unit: Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditees organisational situation
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the audit management system, and the conduct of the audit.
Attitude and Cultural Diversity - ACI-ACD.
- Competency Unit: Understand and be able to demonstrate attitude and cultural diversity disciplines necessary for the effective and efficient conducting of a management system audit.
Personal Behavioural Disciplines - ACI-PBD (Hogan Leadership Profile).
- Competency Unit: Understand and be able to practice personal behaviour disciplines necessary for the effective and efficient conducting of a management system audit.
ISO Key Learning Objectives:
- International Standards covered ISO 22000, 9004, 19011 and 17021.
- Relevant Legislation, Statutory Laws and the HACCP Principles.
- Key Food Safety Policies, Objectives, Programmes, Hazards and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Evaluating to ensure Conformance to ISO 22000:2005.
- Evaluating the developed FSMS, its documents and related records.
- Audit Definitions, Principles and Categories.
- Stages of an Audit and followup activities.
- Attitude and Cultural diversity;
- Personal Behaviour Disciplines - Hogan Leadership Profile;
- Perform an audit on an organisations management system;
ISO Key Learning Outcomes:
1 - Achieve Competence in Food Safety Management Systems in line with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Food Safety Hazards are understood.
- Accurately Identify Food Safety Hazards within the organisation.
- "Quality" Management Principles and the applicable FSMS is explained and understood.
- Prepare a HACCP Plan (Risks).
- Prepare a HACCP Plan (Hazards).
- Understand Control Measures and ensure they are effective and appropriate.
- Understand the application of CCP's.
- Desk Top Audit.
- Understand the Effectiveness of Control Measures and ensure they are appropriate.
- Understand the Ramifications of a Breakdown in a CCP.
- Understand the Appropriateness of Auditees Actions.
- Corrective Actions Accurately Accessed and Validated to Regulation or Industry Practice.
- Support schemes are explained and understood.
- The scope of the business has been identified explained and understood.
- Pre Requisite Programmes have been identified and understood.
- Omissions have been identified and explained where applicable.
- Verification procedures have been explained and understood.
- Methodology of The Risk Management System has been explained and understood.
- Conformance to Document Control explained and understood.
- Codex Alimentarius has been explained and Understood.
- Technical Experience has been explained and understood.
- Food Safety Chain Communication has been explained and understood.
- Types of Pre Requisite Programmes have been identified, explained and understood.
- The 12 Steps to Implementing HACCP have been explained and understood.
- Food Product Recall Procedure is in place and is effective.
- Emergency Preparedness is effective explained and understood.
2 - Achieve Competence in Auditing in line with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Audit Principles understood and applied.
- Audit Definitions understood and applied.
- Audit Criteria understood and applied.
- Audit Planning understood and applied.
- Document Review understood and applied.
- Onsite Audit Activities understood and applied.
- Audit Reporting understood and applied.
- Audit Evidence understood and evaluated.
- Followup Activities understood and applied.
- The Management System is audited to Criteria, Plan and Reference Standard.
- Sampling understood and applied.
- Techniques to establish positive relationships.
- "Attitude" - Cultural, Language and Ethical Issues.
- Regulations, Legal Requirements and Codes of Practice.
- Effective Communications understood and practiced.
- Personal Attributes and Questioning Techniques understood and practiced.
3 - Achieve Competence to demonstrate attitude and cultural diversity disciplines in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Understand and be able to apply cultural diversity in differing situations, locations and roles.
4 - Achieve Competence to practice personal behaviour disciplines in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Adjustment - The degree to which a person is calm and even tempered or conversely, moody and volatile;
- Ambition - The degree to which a person seems leader like, seeks status and values achievement;
- Sociability - The degree to which a person appears talkative and socially self confident.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity - Reflects social skill, tact and perceptiveness;
- Prudence - Concerns self control and conscientiousness;
- Inquisitive - The degree to which a person seems curious, adventurous and imaginative;
- Learning Approach - The degree to which a person enjoys academic activities and enjoys education as an end in itself.
5 - Achieve Competence by demonstrating under JAS-ANZ Auditor observation guidelines the ability to perform under visual observation the application of Skills applied during an actual audit activity in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Demonstrate Conformance to ISO 19011 Clause 7 applicability Competency, Awareness and Training;
- Demonstrate audit planning;
- Demonstrate the Possession of the necessary Industry Codes:
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a Stage 1 Audit;
- Be able to perform an opening and closing meeting;
Insurances - Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance Requirements for Professionals
It is a requirement for all Professionals undertaking audits on behalf of third parties that you are covered for both Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
ACI Global's preferred supplier is "EnviroSure" with full details being found Here on their website.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset