Recognition: Diploma in Third Party Auditing
3 Year Professional Development Guarantee: Each ACI Global Course or Program is backed by a "3 Year Professional Leadership Development Guarantee" ensuring the Candidates Professional Leadership Development is maintained relevant to the training provided. This service is included in the Course or Program Price and conditions apply.
Sponsoring Organisation: Certificate of Sustainability and Sustained Success.
FULL COURSE DETAILS
ISO Personal Certification Outcomes
Candidates receive a Diploma in Environmental Management Energy Systems covering the following Skill Areas:
- Environmental Management Energy Systems in conformance with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 50001:2018, 14001:2015, 14064 (1, 2, 3 and 4) and ISO 31000:2018;
- Management Systems Auditing in conformance with ISO 19011:2018;
- Leading an Audit Team in performing External Audits in conformance with ISO 17021:2015 and International Accreditation Forum (IAF) Guidelines.
ISO Personal Certification Learning Tasks
- Learn how an Energy Management System in Conformance to ISO 50001:2018 and 14001:2004 will add value to an Organisation
- Learn the principles and guidelines for auditing management systems to International (ISO) and National Standards for an Organisation.
- Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to lead an Audit Team in undertaking a Stage 1 and Stage 2 Audit during an "Observational Event" under visual observation (Video).
- Ongoing Assessments to ensure the candidates competencies are maintained in accordance with the candidates 3 year CPD agreement
ISO Personal Certification Career Benefits
- ISO Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts
- Three Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD for the period of ISO Certification (3 yrs).
- Entry into the ACI Global Professionals' Register.
- At the successful completion of the programme candidates are able to apply for Registration with Third Party Certification Bodies (CB's). Please note conditions do apply for example industry experience, necessary auditor codes plus auditor experience are all considered essential requirements performing third party audits for further details please refer to your preferred Certification Body for further details.
ISO Learning and Certification Needs Analysis
Recognition of Prior Learning, Current Competence, Special Needs and Commitment to agreed Learning Outcomes through Continuous Professional Development - ISO-RPL/RCC
- Assessment of Industry Experience against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Prior Learning against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Current Competence against required Learning Outcomes;
- Assessment of Special Needs if applicable;
- Commitment to undertake and achieve learning outcomes;
- Commitment to Continuous Professional Development.
ISO Course Curriculum
Curriculum and Learning Outcomes for this course have been developed, implemented and undergo continuous improvement through input from Industry, ISO Technical Committees, independent third party audits and conform to the International ISO 17024 Conformity Assessment Standard - General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons with the following levels of Competency "Competent" (C) or "Not yet Competent" (NYC). If a candidate is assessed as (NYC) they are provided an additional attempt and are able to redo the assessment with additional mentoring and resources provided where necessary. There is no set number of additional attempts provided as this is determined between the candidate and their assigned facilitator.
Environmental Management Systems - ISO-EMS and ISO-RM.
- Competency Unit: Understand the meaning and intent of each clause and sub clause of ISO 9001, 14001, 50001, and 14064.
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of Environmental Management Principles as it relates to Energy.
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of environmental science and technology as it relates to Energy.
- Competency Unit: Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control environmental hazards.
- Competency Unit: Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control environmental emissions.
- Competency Unit: Assess the risk of significant environmental impacts and activities (including emissions and usage) as identified in the context of the organizations Environmental Management System.
- Competency Unit: Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control environmental hazards.
- Competency Unit: Assess the EMS roles and responsibilities within the context of the organizational environment and its energy usage through Energy performance indicators ENPIs;
- Competency Unit: Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the EMS in achieving environmental sustainability through efficient usage of and understanding the role procurement of energy services, products, equipment and Energy play in the overall EMS.
- Competency Unit: Assess the level of Quantification and Reporting of Energy Usage including Green House Gas Emissions and Removals.
- Competency Unit: Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of Energy Baselines together with GreenHouse Gas (GHG) Inventories.
- Competency Unit: Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of Environmental Labels and Declarations.
ISO Auditor - ISO-AUD
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing
- Competency Unit: Understand the conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditees organisational situation
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of the regulations, and other considerations that are relevant to the audit management system, and the conduct of the audit.
- Competency Unit: Be able to demonstrate through "Observational Means" how the internal audit program addresses both elements of the management system and "Risk to the Organisation.
ISO Lead Auditor - ISO-LA.
- Competency Unit: Establish, plan and task the activities of an audit team.
- Competency Unit: Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client.
- Competency Unit: Organise and Direct audit team members.
- Competency Unit: Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team.
- Competency Unit: Prepare and complete the audit report.
Attitude and Cultural Diversity - ACI-ACD.
- Competency Unit: Understand and be able to demonstrate attitude and cultural diversity disciplines necessary for leading a team in the effective and efficient conducting of a management system audit.
Personal Behavioural Disciplines - ACI-PBD (Hogan Leadership Profile).
- Competency Unit: Understand and be able to practice personal behaviour disciplines necessary for leading a team of professionals in the effective and efficient conducting of a management system audit.
ISO Key Learning Objectives:
- International Standards covered ISO 9001, 50001, 14001, 14064 - 1,2,3, 14025, 14040, 9004 and 19011.
- Relevant Legislation, Statutory Laws and the Environmental Management Principles.
- Key Environmental Policies, Objectives, Impacts, Aspects and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Evaluating to ensure Conformance to ISO 9001:2015, 50001:2018, 14001:2015, 14064, 14025 and 14040.
- Evaluating the developed EMS, its documents and related records.
- Audit Definitions, Principles and Categories.
- Stages of an Audit and followup activities.
- Audit Teams and followup actions.
- Setting up and Managing Audit Teams.
- Improving Team efficiency and Improvement planning.
- Managing Trainee auditors and Auditee Personnel.
- Followup Corrective Actions&Planning.
- Audit Reporting and conducting a Closing Meeting.
- Attitude and Cultural diversity;
- Personal Behaviour Disciplines - Hogan Leadership Profile;
- Lead an audit team in performing a management system audit;
ISO Key Learning Outcomes:
Achieve Competence in Environmental Management Systems in line with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Environmental Management Principles ISO 9001, 14001, 50001, 14064, 14040 and 14040 are understood.
- Elements of ISO 14001 are explained and understood.
- Environmental Principles and the applicable EMS is explained and understood in the context of Environmental Sustainability.
- EMS Procedures are explained and understood.
- Audit outcomes reflect the intent of ISO 14001 and 50001.
- Audit Evidence demonstrates conformity to elements of The EMS.
- Operational effectiveness of an EMS is explained and understood.
- Legal Conformance and Conformity with the EMS is accurately described.
- Environmental Management Tools are explained and understood.
- The impact of Human Activities within the Organisation is explained and understood.
- The impact of Human Activities on the Environment are explained and understood.
- Methods of Environmental Protect are explained and understood.
- Monitoring and Measuring Techniques for the EMS are explained and understood.
- Environmental Impacts are explained and understood.
- The Impact of processed based activities are explained and understood.
- Risks of Identified Environmental Impacts are accurately assessed.
- Risk assessment methodology are impact based.
- Control Measures are explained and understood.
- The Appropriateness and effectiveness of Controls are explained and understood.
- Control Measures are Known and Understood.
- Roles and responsibilities of the Auditee are explained and understood.
- Inter-relationship between the Hierarchy and the Organisation is explained and understood.
- Barriers to the effective implementation of an EMS are explained and understood.
- Appropriate Verification procedures are in place explained and understood.
- Omissions in the EMS affecting Environmental Health and Safety are identified explained and understood.
- Effectiveness of the Document Control System is explained and understood.
Achieve Competence in Auditing in line with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Audit Principles understood and applied.
- Audit Definitions understood and applied.
- Audit Criteria understood and applied.
- Audit Planning understood and applied.
- Document Review understood and applied.
- Onsite Audit Activities understood and applied.
- Audit Reporting understood and applied.
- Audit Evidence understood and evaluated.
- Followup Activities understood and applied.
- The Management System is audited to Criteria, Plan and Reference Standard.
- Sampling understood and applied.
- Techniques to establish positive relationships.
- "Attitude" - Cultural, Language and Ethical Issues.
- Regulations, Legal Requirements and Codes of Practice.
- Effective Communications understood and practiced.
- Personal Attributes and Questioning Techniques understood and practiced.
Achieve Competence in Leading an Audit Team in line with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Understand the Roles and Responsibilities of Audit Team Members.
- Onsite Team Audit Activities are Planned explained and understood.
- Feasibility of the Audit is explained and understood.
- Audit Objectives and Timing are understood.
- Team Selected According to the Business.
- Checklist and Appropriate Documents Prepared, explained and understood by all team members.
- Evidence of Audit Plan Prepared Accurately and all team members involved.
- Legislation and Standards Addressed.
- Preparation Prior to an Audit performed.
- Communication during the Audit performed and understood.
- Planning an effective closing meeting.
- Audit outcomes are explained and understood.
- Ensuring the Audit was effective.
- Areas of Conflict are addressed and mitigated.
- Addressing Disagreement with Audit Finding between team members.
- Addressing Conflict with the Auditee.
- Communicating the Audit findings.
- Ensuring Followup actions are agreed and carried out.
- Closing out an Audit.
Achieve Competence to demonstrate attitude and cultural diversity disciplines in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Understand and be able to apply cultural diversity in differing situations, locations and roles.
Achieve Competence to practice personal behaviour disciplines in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Adjustment - The degree to which a person is calm and even tempered or conversely, moody and volatile;
- Ambition - The degree to which a person seems leader like, seeks status and values achievement;
- Sociability - The degree to which a person appears talkative and socially self confident.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity - Reflects social skill, tact and perceptiveness;
- Prudence - Concerns self control and conscientiousness;
- Inquisitive - The degree to which a person seems curious, adventurous and imaginative;
- Learning Approach - The degree to which a person enjoys academic activities and enjoys education as an end in itself.
Achieve Competence by demonstrating under JAS-ANZ Auditor observation guidelines the ability to perform under visual observation the application of Skills applied during an actual audit activity in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Demonstrate Conformance to ISO 19011 Clause 7 applicability Competency, Awareness and Training;
- Demonstrate audit planning;
- Demonstrate the Possession of the necessary Industry Codes:
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a Stage 1 Audit;
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a Stage 2 Audit, selected or mandatory clauses only;
- Be able to perform an opening and closing meeting;
ISO Personal Certification Outcomes
- Issued with a Certificate of competence valid for three years;
- Issued with a personal ISO Certification Card valid for three years;
- Three years Triennial Personal ISO Certification program with ongoing assessment to verify competency (VOC);
- Three year continuous professional development agreement to support the triennial personal ISO certification program providing unlimited access to the ACI Global secure e-Campus for all resource and personal development needs.
Insurances - Public Liability and Professional Indemity Insurance Requirements for Professionals
It is a requirement for all Professionals undertaking audits on behalf of third parties that you are covered for both Public Liability and Professional Indemity Insurance.
ACI Global's preferred supplier is "EnviroSure" with full details being found Here on their website.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your programme all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset