Overview: International certification is the highest available level of competence and certification in business consultancy. Consultants who achieve this level of certification will be highly experienced, with clients that range widely across industries, sectors and countries. You will be familiar with different business environments, work at ease in a range of cultures, and be familiar with business practice in a number of countries
Standards Referenced: ISO Management System Standards, 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001, plus Supplementary Standards ISO 31000, 22301 and 10018 as well as International, Local and Statutory rules and regulations pertaining to relevant industry Sectors.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to ISO Management System Standards, 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001, plus Supplementary Standards ISO 31000, 22301 and 10018 as well as International, Local and Statutory rules and regulations pertaining to relevant industry Sectors.
Length of program: 60 Hrs may vary depending on the candidates and or organisational time and resources
Approval Numbers: ISO-INTPBC
An extensive range of international or multi-national clients, or at least five years of senior management in exporting, non-government, government or multi-national organisations.
- An established international network of contacts across business areas in a number of countries
- A deep, practical understanding of the machinery of government and relevant regulations in a range of countries, how this impacts on business and business compliance both nationally and internationally
- Familiarity with the business environment in a range of countries – established business practices that determine how things are done and how to get things done in business , both in different countries and across countries
- Sophisticated cross cultural awareness and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in a range of countries and cultures, and in an international or global business context
- An understanding of how to grow a business internationally, – how to grow a business that is operating internationally and how to grow a company into an international business
- Sophisticated use of communication technology and the ability to apply this in an international context
- Proven ability to facilitate change decision-making and business outcomes that are achieved in an international or global context>
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrolment process.
Diploma in Professional Business Consultancy with a Certificate of Competence in the following Skill Areas:
Triennial Certification Programme: Three (3) year Certification with annual Continuous Professional Development (CPD) surveillance activities supported by a 3 year (CPD) Guarantee. At the completion of the three years candidates pay a small fee to be reassessed before having their personal ISO certification renewed for a further 3 year cycle.
Full details and costs of ACI Global's ISO Recertification Programme for certified persons can be found here at ISO Personal Re Certification
The candidate will be involved in the following key tasks:
Recognition of Prior Learning, Current Competence, Special Needs and Commitment to agreed Learning and Certification Outcomes through Continuous Professional Development - ISO-RPL/RCC
Curriculum and Learning Outcomes for this course have been developed, implemented and undergo continuous improvement through input from Industry, ISO Technical Committees, independent third party audits and conform to the International ISO 17024 Conformity Assessment Standard - General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons with the following levels of Competency "Competent" (C) or "Not yet Competent" (NYC). If a candidate is assessed as (NYC) they are provided an additional attempt and are able to redo the assessment with additional mentoring and resources provided where necessary. There is no set number of additional attempts provided as this is determined between the candidate and their assigned facilitator.
1 Within the scope of the professional consultancy certification process candidates will be examined against 6 areas of competence to ensure they are in fact competent to work within these competency guidelines.
2 - Achieve Competence to demonstrate attitude and cultural diversity disciplines in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
3 - Achieve Competence to practice personal behaviour disciplines in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
4 - Achieve Competence by demonstrating under JAS-ANZ observation guidelines the ability to perform under visual observation the application of Skills applied during an actual consultancy activity in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset