ISO 21001:2018 and ISO 29993:2017 International Facilitators Program
Learning Program Details
Price: $2,090.00 AUD
Overview: This course caters for candidates with diverse industry backgrounds, wanting to perform facilitation, mentoring and counselling to candidates undergoing Professional Leadership Development either online or during traditional class room styled learning.
Standards Referenced: ISO 21001:2018, ISO 29993:2017, plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin. Additional standards may be added upon request.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to ISO 21001:2018, ISO 29993:2017, plus a comprehensive list of course notes and reference material.
Length of program: Dependent on Candidates time commitments and resources.
Approval Numbers: ISO-FL.
Prerequisites: Basic understanding of learning outcomes, knowledge of training methodology and understanding of different delivery methods for learning and professional development. Must hold current ISO Personal Certification in the required Industry and or ISO Standards being taught and have at a minimum of 20 years experience within the Industry Sector covered by the relevant Industry Codes.
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
ISO Personal Certification Outcomes
Candidates receive a Diploma in International Facilitation covering the following Skill Areas:
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to Facilitate, Mentor and Counsel in the delivery of learning services to Conform to ISO 29993:2017.
The candidate will be involved in the following key tasks:
- Learn how a provide Facilitation, Mentoring and Counselling to candidates of diverse socio backgrounds on an International stage
- Learn the principles and techniques of delivering learning services in line with ISO 21001.2018.
- Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to deliver Facilitation, Mentoring and or Counselling during an "Observational Event" (Video).
- Ongoing Assessments to ensure the candidates competencies are maintained in accordance with the candidates 3 year CPD agreement
- ISO Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts
- Three Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD for the period of ISO Certification (3 yrs).
- Entry into the ACI Global Professionals' Register.
- At the successful completion of the programme candidates are able to apply for Registration with Third Party Certification Bodies (CB's). Please note conditions do apply for example industry experience, necessary auditor codes plus auditor experience are all considered essential requirements performing third party audits for further details please refer to your preferred Certification Body for further details.
Curriculum and Learning Outcomes
Curriculum and Learning Outcomes for this course have been developed, implemented and undergo continuous improvement through input from Industry, ISO Technical Committees, independent third party audits and conform to the International ISO 17024 Conformity Assessment Standard - General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons with the following levels of Competency "Competent" (C) or "Not yet Competent" (NYC). If a candidate is assessed as (NYC) they are provided an additional attempt and are able to redo the assessment with additional mentoring and resources provided where necessary. There is no set number of additional attempts provided as this is determined between the candidate and their assigned facilitator.
Recognition of prior Learning, Current Competence and Special Needs - ISO-RPL/RCC
- Assessment of Industry Experience;
- Assessment of Prior Learning;
- Assessment of Current Competence;
- Assessment of Special Needs if applicable;
- Commitment of Continuous Professional Development.
Knowledge - Learning Services - Facilitation, Mentoring and Councelling - ACI-FL.
- Competency Unit: Understand the application of basic adult education concepts.
- Competency Unit: Understand learning processes.
- Competency Unit: Understand the experiential learning cycle.
- Competency Unit: Understand learning and training design.
- Competency Unit: Understand learning and training communication techniques.
- Competency Unit: Understand group dynamics.
- Competency Unit: Understand and perform the evaluation process.
Knowledge: Attitude and Culutural Diversity - ACI-ACD.
- Competency Unit: Understand and be able to demonstrate attitude and cultural diversity disciplines necessary for leading a team in the effective and efficient conducting of a management system audit.
Knowledge: Personal Behavoural Disciplines - ACI-PBD (Hogan Leadership Profile).
- Competency Unit: Understand and be able to practice personal behaviour disciplines necessary for leading a team of professionals in the effective and efficient conducting of a management system audit.
The Key Learning Objectives covered in this program are
- Understand and be able to demonstrate Facilitation Techniques.
- Understand and be able to demonstrate Facilitators Aides for both Online and Traditional Classroom styled learning.
- Demonstrate Industry experience within a relevant Industry Sector to understand Facilitation techniques within a given learning environment.
- Understand and be able to demonstrate Key Personal Attributes Knowledge, Skill, Attitude and Personality to perform International facilitation.
- Understand and be able to demonstrate facilitation techniques within an online learning Environment
- Understand and be able to demonstrate Basic Adult Education Concepts within an online and traditional learning Environment;
- Understand and be able to demonstrate training concepts and design within an online and traditional learning Environment;
- Understand and be able to demonstrate the experimental learning cycle and its impact on online and traditional learning Environments;
- Understand and be able to demonstrate different communication techniques to allow for understanding and harmonization of cultural diversity and understanding within an online and traditional learning Environment;
- Understand and be able to demonstrate the impact of group dynamics within an online and traditional learning Environment;
- Understand and be able to demonstrate different evaluation techniques in line with ISO/IEC 17024:2012 Competency guidelines within an online and traditional learning Environment;
Key Learning Outcomes:
1 - Achieve Competence in Facilitation, Mentoring and Councelling within a Learning Services Environment in line with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Demonstrate the ability to listen and communicate effectively.
- Make presentations ensuring involvement of the audience is paramount in delivery of learning outcomes.
- Be able to motivate and lead an audience to achieve learning outcomes.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage conflict and resolution strategies to achieve outcomes.
- Demonstrate ongoing continuous improvement through planning and key personal performance indicators in the provision of Facilitation, Mentoring and Councelling.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage effectively information technology ensuring security of information is not compromised.
- Demonstrate a leadership role in the ongoing maintenance and adherence of ethics and personal values.
2 - Achieve Competence to demonstrate attitude and cultural diversity disciplines in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Understand and be able to apply cultural diversity in differing situations, locations and roles.
3 - Achieve Competence to practice personal behaviour disciplines in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Adjustment - The degree to which a person is calm and even tempered or conversely, moody and volatile;
- Ambition - The degree to which a person seems leader like, seeks status and values achievement;
- Sociability - The degree to which a person appears talkative and socially self confident.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity - Reflects social skill, tact and perceptiveness;
- Prudence - Concerns self control and conscientiousness;
- Inquisitive - The degree to which a person seems curious, adventurous and imaginative;
- Learning Approach - The degree to which a person enjoys academic activities and enjoys education as an end in itself.
4 - Achieve Competence by demonstrating under JAS-ANZ observational guidelines the ability to perform under visual observation the application of Skills applied during an actual facilitation, Mentoring or Councelling activity in accordance with the following Key Evidence Criteria:
- Demonstrate Conformance to ISO 29993:2017 Learning Services in the provision of Facilitation, Mentoring and Councelling and have Third Party Qualifications and experience with Organisations certified to ISO 20001:21018;
- Demonstrate session planning;
- Demonstrate the Possession of the necessary subject matter;
- Demonstrate the ability to listen and provide guidance where necessary;
- Demonstrate empathy and social skills to ensure learning outcomes can be achieved without barriers related to language and differing socio and economic circumstances.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset