SPECIAL NEEDS POLICY
ACI Global is committed to providing the same continual professional development opportuntities for all learners including those with special needs.
ACI Global aims to provide a supportive and flexibile learning environment to ensure that all learners are able to develop professionally without hinderance.
ACI Global will build a supportive and flexible learning environment on the basis of:
- Commitment to this policy;
- The belief that all learners deserve the right to develop professionally;
- The belief and promotion that learning environments should be flexible enough to ensure that accessible teaching methods and adaptive instructions form the basis of their environment and methods; and,
- Accountability of management to ensure that all special needs learners have individually tailored programs and adjusted curriciulum to provide the beest learnng experience for the learner.
ACI Global Management is committed to:
- Providing adequate resources and training to the management of special needs learners;
- Ensuring the provision of team environments with adequate resources to support individuals with special needs to meet their optimal potential and provide additional linkages to workplace opportunities;
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and promoting practises that ensure the ongoing professional development of special needs learners; AND,
- Identifying recognition of prior learning (RPL).
ACI Global Workers are committed to:
- Supporting the company’s commitment to the professional development of special needs learners;
- Undertaking any directed or required training in relation to teaching, mentoring and or facilitating special needs learners; and,
- Proactively supporting special neds learners in their professional development journey.
MONITOR AND REVIEW
ACI Global will actively monitor and review our organisation’s performance to ensure that we succeed in meeting our objectives for special needs learners.
ACI Global Special Needs Policy shall be reviewed periodically in accordance with Company consultation and communication processes.
This Policy has been acknowledged and accepted by the Managing Director for ACI Global Ian Erskine on the date as indicated below