ACI Global is committed to an open and transparent learning and Personal Certification Process for all learners, graduates, professionals and special needs learners.
ACI Global aims to foster a culture that sees Impartiality as inherent to the business, where individuals are assessed objectively and where objectivity is the centre of all learning, coaching and certification outcomes.
ACI Global will build an Impartial culture on the basis of:
- Commitment to this policy; and,
- The belief that acting impartially in relation to its applicants, candidates, sponsoring organisations, industry, legal bodies and certified persons is the only way to behave;
- Ensuring learning and certification shall not be restricted on the grounds of needs, undue financial or other limiting conditions, such as membership of an association or groupAccountability of management to ensure that all internal and external obligations are being met within workplace practices; and,
- Learning to be accesssibe to all.
ACI Global Management is committed to:
- Providing adequate resources for the complete learning and certification of persons that are fair among all applicants, candidates and their sponsoring organisations; and,
- Ensuring that information does not unfairly impede or inhibit access by applicants and candidates.
ACI Global Workers are committed to:
- Supporting the company’s vision of an organisation that is impartial to all applicants, candidates, sponsoring organisations, industry, legal bodies and certified persons;
- Taking responsibility for their actions and the impact of those actions on others; and,
- Participating in training, consultation and initiatives to improve the impartiality of the organisation.
MONITOR and REVIEW
ACI Global will actively monitor and review our organisation’s performance to ensure that we succeed in meeting our objectives in relation to impartiality.
ACI Global Impartiality Policy shall be reviewed periodically in accordance with Company consultation and communication processes.
This Policy has been acknowledged and accepted by the Managing Director for ACI Global Ian Erskine on the date indicated below