ACI Global is committed to the highest standard of corporate governance and compliance practices providing assurance through its governance arrangements that the organisation is in conformance with its internal and external obligations.
ACI Global aims to maintain the highest standard of compliance through embedding compliance into the culture of the organisation.
ACI Global will build a compliance culture on the basis of:
- Commitment to this policy; and,
- Integrating compliance with the organisation’s financial, risk, quality, safety and educational management processes, and its operational requirements and procedures.
ACI Global Management is committed to:
- Ensuring that all compliance obligations are identified and assessed for mitigation;
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and promoting practises that ensure the development and delivery of educational products and services meet compliance obligations;
- Training needs for the organisation in relation to compliance are idneitifed and addressed; and,
- Commitment to be in guidance with all legal requirements and other requirements that are applicable to its effects, aspects, hazards, OH&S risks and its compliance business management system.
ACI Global Workers are committed to:
- Supporting the company’s compliance management;
- Taking responsibility for their actions and the impact of those actions on the organisation in relation to meeting and maintaining compliance; and,
- Proactively responding to and reporting compliance breaches.
MONITOR AND REVIEW
ACI Global will actively monitor and review our organisation’s performance to ensure that we succeed in meeting our Compliance objectives.
ACI Global Compliance Policy shall be reviewed periodically in accordance with Company consultation and communication processes.
This Policy has been acknowledged and accepted by the Managing Director for ACI Global Ian Erskine on 17/06/2021