ACI Global's Code of Conduct Policy
ACI GLOBAL requires the highest standards of integrity and conduct from all team members (employees, facilitators, mentors, contractors and users) at all times. This Code of conduct outlines the principles and behaviours required of ACI Global team members to maintain and achieve these standards. Any breach of the Code of Conduct by team members may result in disciplinary action in line with ACI Global’s disciplinary processes up to and including termination of employment and cancellation of user access to the ACI Global e-campus.
The key principles of the ACI Global Code of Conduct are:
- Honest and ethical behaviour;
- Respect for people and property;
- Promote the link between the Learner and their Sponsoring Organisation;
- Promote responsible Pricing for all services provided on the basis that education is not a pricing commodity;
- Legal compliance;
- Independant verification of audit outcomes; and
- Reports are produced on a regular basis regarding adherence to this policy
Honest and Ethical Behaviour
ACI Global team members will conduct themselves with honesty and integrity. We will act in a professional manner that is consistent with ACI Global’s values by:
- Establish the risk appetite of ACI GLOBAL;
- Identify the key responsibilities of the Owner, Chief Risk Officer, Agency Owner, audit committee and management;
- Outline the frequency, form and content of reporting requirements;
- Require its personnel to declare any potential conflict of interest in any candidate;
- Require its external audit provider or independent auditor to declare any potential conflict of interest:
- Ensuring facilitators, mentors and examiners are fluent, both in writing and orally, in the language of the examination;
- Ensuring that in circumstances where an interpreter or a translator is used, processes are in place to ensure that it does not affect the validity of the facilitation, mentoring or examination.
Business Code of Ethics
ACI Global and Associated Partners requires its candidates, certificate holders together with all senior management and facilitators to conduct themselves ethically by:
- Being honest, ethical and impartial in serving the public, their employers, customers, and clients;
- Striving to increase the competence and prestige of the quality profession;
- Understanding of Cultural differences and their associated impact on a persons well being and ability to achieve Professional Leadership Development;
- Empathy and consideration for the understanding of and working jointly to achieve a common understanding due to language and cultural differences if applicable;
- Endeavouring to provide a better living environment for future generations by ensuring our impact on our environment is positive in all aspects;
- Ensure confidentiality of all personal information held within the ACI Global and Associated Partners Learning Management System, and externally if applicable;
- Continue their professional development throughout their careers and provide opportunities for the professional and ethical development of others;
- Build their professional reputation on the merit of their services and not compete unfairly with others
- Respect other's Intellectual Property Rights, confidential/ classified data and contract obligations in all respects
- Meet statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to one's own location and those of associates and
- Using their knowledge and skill for the enhancement of human welfare.
Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerances
The risk appetite of ACI GLOBAL is [INSIGNIFICANT OR MINOR] [This is where the potential exposure is less than 2% of gross revenue for the group] or the group is maintaining a ZERO DEBT TO EQUITY RATIO. Significant risks must have Owner approved risk management policies and/or risk management strategies.
- Risk tolerances will be developed for each identified significant risk that reflect the level of risk appetite elected by the Owner and management [based upon potential exposure].
The Managing Director is responsible for the review and implementation of this Document and the maintenance of all associated documents in line with both ACI Global's Key Strategic Objectives and Goals and the intent of all applicable ISO Standards during the organisations regular Business Review Activities.