Quality Management Systems.
Module 1 - Diploma in Developing a Quality Management System
TITLE: Quality Management Issues and the Organisation
OVERVIEW: This programme will involve the student getting an Organisation ready to commence the development of a Quality management System and establishing a framework in which to work. The participant is assisted with the aid of a accredited facilitator to ensure they as well as the organisation understand the importance of this foundation to be established, otherwise this can affect the success of the whole development and implementation process of the project.
STANDARDS REFERENCED: ISO 9001:2008, 19011:2011 and 17021:2011 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
LENGTH: 4 weeks may vary depending on organisational time and resources
APPROVAL NUMBERS: ISO-QMS, ISO-AUD and ISO-LA.
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
RECOGNITION: Certificate of Competence
CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CPD: Each ACI Global Course or Programme is backed by a "3 Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee" ensuring the Candidates Professional Leadership Development is maintained relevant to the training provided. This service is included in the Course or Programme Price and conditions apply.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND ASSESSMENT TASKS
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 1 - Identify the scope of activities to be included within the Quality Management System, this will also include the number of sites in which the Quality Management System will be implemented and assessed.
- Assessment Task 1.1 - Scope of Activities
- Assessment Task 1.2 - Confidentiality Agreement
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 2 - Establishing a formal Commitment from your Organisation in demonstrating the organisations commitment to becoming compliant to ISO 9001:2000 in the short term and committing to Certification at a given date. The organisation is also committed to a philosophy of Accelerating Continuous Improvement throughout the whole Business or Organisation.
- Assessment Task 2.1 - Establishing a formal commitment
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 3 - Appointment of the Management Representative, making someone within the organisation responsible for the Quality Management System.
- Assessment Task 3.1 - The Management Representative
- Assessment Task 3.2 - The Role of the Management Representative
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 4 - Project Planning and Formation of a Team, you should look to involve other members of staff in helping to develop and implement the Quality Management System.
- Assessment Task 4.1 - The Plan and the Team
- Assessment Task 4.2 - Appointing the Project team
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 5 - Quality Awareness and ISO 9001, you will need to ensure the management team as well as the project team if there is one understand what is about to happen and why.
- Assessment Task 5.1 - The Eight Quality Management Principles
- Assessment Task 5.2 - Understanding ISO 9001 and Employee Competency.
- Assessment Task 5.3 - Mapping the Organisation Skills
- Assessment Task 5.4 - Quality Awareness Training.
- Assessment Task 5.5 - Records of Training and Preparing the Training Matrix.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 6 - Introduction to Six Sigma as well as participating in the initial Auditor training Power Point Presentation.
- Assessment Task 6.1 - Introduction to Six Sigma
- Assessment Task 6.2 - ISO 19011
- Assessment Task 6.3 - On Line Auditor training and verification
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 7 - To determine what is in place by conducting a full system audit or a Gap analysis.
- Assessment Task 7.1 - Conduct QMS Audit Gap Analysis
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 8 - To ensure all is correct by checking against relevant standards via a checklist
- Assessment Task 8.1 - Complete end of module checklist
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 9 - To submit on line an end of module auditor assessment based on the answering of selected questions relating to all Key Assessment tasks undertaken and completed within the module including relevant follow up and planned audit questions.
- Assessment Task 9.1 - Complete on line end of course assessment
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your programme all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
Please be advised Candidates may experience a slight delay for access into their nominated course or programme depending on International Time Zones and clearance of funds paid.
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset