Review Improvements and External Audits - QMS
Learning Program Details
Price: $400.00 AUD
Overview: This course will take the participant through the process to ensure that the Quality Management System (QMS) of an organisation functions correctly. It will also look at ways to improve any areas of weakness and make final preparations for the on-site Third Party Final Audit to ensure the organisation is ready for certification if required.
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 9000:2015, ISO 31000:2009, ISO 17021:2011 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Resources: Extensive e-campus library with access to Standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 9000:2015, ISO 31000:2009 and ISO 17021:2011 plus a comprehensive list of course notes and reference material.
Length of program: 2 days (time taken may vary depending on candidates organisations time and or resources).
Approval Numbers: ISO-QMS, ISO-AUD AND ISO-LA
Prerequisites: Knowledge of Quality Management Systems and Auditor Training
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
RECOGNITION: Certificate of Competence
3 YEAR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT GUARANTEE: Each ACI Global Course or Programme is backed by a "3 Year Professional Leadership Development Guarantee" ensuring the Candidates Professional Leadership Development is maintained relevant to the training provided. This service is included in the Course or Programme Price and conditions apply.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND ASSESSMENT TASKS
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 1 - How to establish Corrective and Preventive Action procedures for an organisation.
- Assessment Task 1.1 - Taking Corrective and Preventative Actions
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 2 - How to undertake a Management Review of the System
- Assessment Task 2.1 - Management Review and the role its plays within an organisation.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 3 - How to establish a plan for Continuous Improvement within an organisation.
- Assessment Task 3.1 - Continuous Improvement Planning
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 4 - Staff Awareness Training - How to prepare the organisations employees for the Final Third Party (Certification) Audit.
- Assessment Task 4.1 - How to prepare and Undertake Training to ensure all staff understand responsibilities relating to External or Third Party (Certification) Audits.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 5 - How to Plan and undertake a Desk Top Audit.
- Assessment Task 5.1 - Plan and complete a full Desk Top Audit with the assistance of a Quality Management Representative for a designated Organisation.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 6 - How to Plan and conduct a External or third Party Audit to ensure what has been implemented (QMS) is effective and adding value to the organisation. This Audit will be used as a Skill Examination by your Tutor via Skype.
- Assessment Task 6.1 - Plan and conduct an External or Third Party Audit for an organisation.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 7 - How to ensure all is correct by checking against relevant standards via a checklist
- Assessment Task 7.1 - Complete end of course/module checklist
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 8 - To submit on line a Final Auditor Examination based on the answering of selected questions relating to all Key Assessment tasks undertaken and completed within this course plus the completion of the External or a Final Third Party Audit for an organisation.
- Assessment Task 8.1 - Complete on line final auditor assessment task to determine your competence and ability to move through to the next course or module.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 9 - Undertake Pre Course examination for students wishing to complete their certificate in Auditor
- Assessment Task 9.1 - To undertake on line 20 Questions relating to Background knowledge and undertake 4 industry specific Case studies.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options