Quality Management Systems
PRICE: - $2,900.00 AUD
OVERVIEW: The Programme provides participants with the necessary knowledge and tools to "Develop and Implement a Quality Management System (QMS)" for an organisation in compliance with the International Standard ISO 9001.2008. The programme involves QMS Modules 1 to 5 in the development of the quality management system and QMS Modules 6 to 7 in the Implementation of what has been developed in the first five modules. The last two modules QMS 8 and QMS 9 are used for Auditor Professional Development.
The candidate will be involved in the following key tasks:
- Task 1 - Learn how to develop and implement a Quality Management System in compliance to the International Standard ISO 9001:2008 for an Organisation
- Task 2 - Learn the principles and guidelines for auditing management systems and leading an audit team to International (ISO) and National Standards for an Organisation.
- Task 3 - Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to perform audits during an "Observational Event" under visual observation (Video) on a Business Management System thoroughly checking and auditing existing documentation plus all of the organisations Management Programmes.
PERSONAL CERTIFICATION OUTCOMES: Diploma in Quality Management Systems Auditing with Certificates of Competence in the following Skill Areas:
- Understanding Quality Management Systems to comply to ISO 9001:2008 - EG-QM;
- Perform Management Systems Auditing to comply with ISO 17021:2011 and ISO 19011:2011 standards - EG-AU;
- Lead an Audit Team to comply with ISO 17021:2011 and ISO 19011:2011 standards - EG-TL;
- A fully developed and implemented Management System ready for third party certification audit in preparation for registration in compliance to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems - Requirements;
- The organisation will have a fully trained and competent internal and external lead auditor capable of evaluating the organisations processes, programmes and external suppliers;
- Organisation's employees training and competent in their roles and responsibilities during an External third party certification audit;
- Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts
- Three (3) Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD.
- Entry into the ACI Global Professionals' Register.
LENGTH: 28 Weeks may vary depending on organisational time and resources
APPROVAL NUMBERS: ISO-QMS, ISO-AUD, ISO-LA and Diploma in QMS.
Facilitator: ISO Certified approved and appointed at programme registration.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
Candidates upon successful completion of this programme will:
- Understand the meaning of Quality
- Understand the dual international quality management system standards ISO 9001 and 9004 as well as the auditing standard 19011
- Process Mappping and Documentation
- Develop a QMS in line with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008
- Implement a QMS in line with ISO 9001, 9004 and 19011
- Carry out internal Audits and gain a certificate in Internal Auditing
- Prepare for an external or third party audit
- Gain a certificate in Lead Auditing
- Gain an insight into the benefits of Six Sigma
- Receive a Diploma in Quality Management Systems
International Standards Referenced. AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008, 9004 and 19011
- QMS Module 1: How quality issues are managed within an organisation.
- QMS Module 2: How Quality Aspects, Hazards, Risks and associated Objectives relate to an Organisation.
- QMS Module 3: How to develop a quality management system for an organisation.
- QMS Module 4: How to develop a quality manual for an organisation.
- QMS Module 5: How to write clear and concise documents necessary for an effective quality management system.
- QMS Moduel 6: How to implement a quality management system includes Internal Auditor Training.
- QMS Module 7: How to review a Quality Management System and prepare for External Audits.
QMS 8 and QMS 9 are used for Auditor Professional Development in both integrated Business Systems and introduction to Triple Bottom Line reporting capabilities. These final two modules or courses also allow the graduate, employee or student the necessary time and continuous professional development supported by ACI Global to obtain the experience required to apply for full registration with their required skill set.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset