Developing and Implementing a Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
PRICE: - $2,900.00 AUD
OVERVIEW: The Programme provides participants with the necessary knowledge and tools to develop and implement a Health and Safety Management System (OHS) for an organisation in compliance with the International Standard BS 18001/AS/NZS 4801. The programme involves OHS Modules 1 to 5 in the development of the Health and Safety Management System and OHS Modules 6 to 7 in the Implementation of what has been developed in the first five modules. The last two modules OHS 8 and OHS 9 are used for Auditor Professional Development.
The candidate will be involved in the following key tasks:
- Task 1 - Learn how to develop and implement an Occupational Health and Safety Management System in compliance to the International Standards OHSAS 18001:2007/ASNZS 4801:2001 for an Organisation
- Task 2 - Learn the principles and guidelines for auditing management systems and leading an audit team to International (ISO) and National Standards for an Organisation.
- Task 3 - Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to perform audits during an "Observational Event" under visual observation (Video) on a Business Management System thoroughly checking and auditing existing documentation plus all of the organisations Management Programmes.
PERSONAL CERTIFICATION OUTCOMES: Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Auditing with Certificates of Competence in the following Skill Areas:
- Understanding Health and Safety Management Systems to comply to OHSAS 18001:2007 and ASNZS 4801:2001 - EG-OH;
- Perform Management Systems Auditing to comply with ISO 17021:2011 and ISO 19011:2011 standards - EG-AU;
- Lead an Audit Team to comply with ISO 17021:2011 and ISO 19011:2011 standards - EG-TL;
- A fully developed and implemented Management System ready for third party certification audit in preparation for registration in compliance to OHSAS 18001:2007 / ASNZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems - Requirements;
- The organisation will have a fully trained and competent internal and external lead auditor capable of evaluating the organisations processes, programmes and external suppliers;
- Organisation's employees training and competent in their roles and responsibilities during an External third party certification audit;
- Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts
- Three (3) Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD.
- Entry into the ACI Global Professionals' Register.
LENGTH OF PROGRAMME: 28 Weeks may vary depending on organisational time and resources
APPROVAL NUMBERS: ISO-OHs, ISO-AUD, ISO-LA and Diploma in OSH.
Facilitator: ISO certified approved and appointed at programme registration.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
Candidates upon successful completion of this programme will:
- Understand the meaning of OHS Risks and Hazards
- Understand the International OHS Management System Standards 18001 and ASNZS 4801 as well as the auditing standard 19011
- Process Mappping and Documentation
- Develop a OHSMS in line with BS 18001 and or AS/NZS 4801
- Implement a OHSMS in line with BS 18001 and or AS/NZS 4801
- Carry out internal Audits and gain a certificate in internal Auditing.
- Prepare for an external or third party audit
- Gain an insight into the benefits of Six Sigma
- Achieve Lead Auditor Status and gain a Certificate of Competence in Lead Auditing
- Receive a Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
International and National Standards Referenced: BS18001 and AS/NZS 4801 and AS/NZS ISO 19011:2011.
- OHS Module 1: How Occupational Health and Safety issues are managed within an organisation.
- OHS Module 2: How Health and Safety Aspects, Hazards, Risks and associated Objectives relate to an Organisation.
- OHS Module 3: How to develop a Health and Safety Management System.
- OHS Module 4: How to develop a Draft Health and Safety Manual for an organisation.
- OHS Module 5: How to write clear and concise documents necessary for an effective Health and Safety Management System.
- OHS Module 6: How to implement an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, includes Internal Auditor Training plus Hogan online examination.
- OHS Module 7: How to review a Health and Safety Management System and prepare for External Audits includes online pre-assessment for Auditor, Lead Auditor Business Advisor Course.
OHS 8 and OHS 9 are used for Auditor Professional Development in both integrated Business Systems and introduction to Triple Bottom Line reporting capabilities. These final two modules or courses also allow the graduate, employee or student the necessary time and continuous professional development supported by ACI Global to obtain the experience required to apply for full registration with their required skill set.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset