Environmental Management Systems
PRICE: - $2,900.00 AUD
OVERVIEW: The Programme provides participants with the necessary knowledge and tools to develop and implement a Environmental Management System (EMS) for an organisation in compliance with the International Standard AS/NZS ISO 14001.2004. The programme involves EMS Modules 1 to 5 in the development of the environmental management system and EMS Modules 6 to 7 in the Implementation of what has been developed in the first five modules. The last two modules EMS 8 and EMS 9 are used for Auditor Professional Development.
The candidate will be involved in the following key tasks:
- Task 1 - Learn how to develop and implement an Environmental Management System in compliance to the International Standard ISO 14001:2004 for an Organisation
- Task 2 - Learn the principles and guidelines for auditing management systems and leading an audit team to International (ISO) and National Standards for an Organisation.
- Task 3 - Demonstrate the application of "Knowledge, Attitude, Cultural Diversity and Personal Disciplines" necessary to perform audits during an "Observational Event" under visual observation (Video) on a Business Management System thoroughly checking and auditing existing documentation plus all of the organisations Management Programmes.
PERSONAL CERTIFICATION OUTCOMES: Diploma in Environmental Management Systems Auditing with Certificates of Competence in the following Skill Areas:
- Understanding Environmental Management Systems to comply to ISO 14001:2004 - EG-EM;
- Perform Management Systems Auditing to comply with ISO 17021:2011 and ISO 19011:2011 standards - EG-AU;
- Lead an Audit Team to comply with ISO 17021:2011 and ISO 19011:2011 standards - EG-TL;
- A fully developed and implemented Management System ready for third party certification audit in preparation for registration in compliance to ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems - Requirements;
- The organisation will have a fully trained and competent internal and external lead auditor capable of evaluating the organisations processes, programmes and external suppliers;
- Organisation's employees training and competent in their roles and responsibilities during an External third party certification audit;
- Certified Business Professionals receive higher returns for services provided and greater chances of employment and or contracts
- Three (3) Year Continuous Professional Leadership Development Guarantee CPD.
- Entry into the ACI Global Professionals' Register.
LENGTH OF PROGRAMME: 28 Weeks may vary depending on organisational time and resources
APPROVAL NUMBERS: ISO-EMS, ISO-AUD, ISO-LA and Diploma in EMS.
Facilitator: ISO Certified approved and appointed at course registration.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
Candidates upon successful completion of this programme will:
- Understand the meaning of Environmental Awareness
- Understand the dual international Environmental Management System Standards ISO 14001:2004 and its correlation with ISO 9001:2000
- Process mapping and Documentation
- Develop a EMS in line with AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004
- Implement a EMS in line with AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004
- Carry out internal audits and gain a certificate in Internal Auditing.
- Prepare for an external or third party audit
- Gain an insight into Six Sigma
- Achieve Lead Auditor Status with a Certificate of Competence in Lead Auditing
- Receive a Diploma in Environmental Management Systems
International Standards Referenced. AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004, 9004 and 19011
- EMS Module 1: How Environmental Issues are managed within an organisation.
- EMS Module 2: How Environmental Aspects, Risks and associated objectives relate to an Organisation..
- EMS Module 3: How to develop an Environmental Management System for an organisation.
- EMS Module 4: How to develop a Draft Environmental Manual.
- EMS Module 5: How to write clear and concise documents necessary for an effective Environmental Management System.
- EMS Module 6: How to implement an Environmental Management System, includes Internal Auditor Training plus Hogan online examination.
- EMS Module 7: How to review an Environmental Management System and prepare for External Audits includes online pre-assessment for Auditor, Lead Auditor Business Advisor Course.
EMS 8 and EMS 9 are used for Auditor Professional Development in both integrated Business Systems and introduction to Triple Bottom Line reporting capabilities. These final two modules or courses also allow the graduate, employee or student the necessary time and continuous professional development supported by ACI Global to obtain the experience required to apply for full registration with their required skill set.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset