Environmental Management Systems
Module 7 - Diploma in Developing an Environmental Management System
TITLE: Preparing an Organisation for External Environmental Management System Audits.
OVERVIEW: This programme will take the participant through the process to ensure that the Environmental Management System of an organisation functions correctly. It will also look at ways to improve any areas of weakness and make final preparations for an on-site Third Party Final Audit to ensure the organisation is ready for certification if required.
STANDARDS REFERENCED: ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2004, 19011:2011 and 17021:2011 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
LENGTH: 4 weeks may vary depending on organisational time and resources
APPROVAL NUMBERS: ISO-EMS, ISO-AUD, and ISO-LA
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrolment process.
RECOGNITION: Certificate of Competence
CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CPD: Each ACI Global Course or Programme is backed by a "3 Year Professional Leadership Development Guarantee" ensuring the Candidates Professional Leadership Development is maintained relevant to the training provided. This service is included in the Course or Programme Price and conditions apply.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND ASSESSMENT TASKS
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 1 - How to establish Corrective and Preventive Action procedures for an organisation.
- Assessment Task 1.1 - Taking Corrective and Preventative Actions
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 2 - How to undertake a Management Review of the System
- Assessment Task 2.1 - Management Review and the role its plays within an organisation.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 3 - How to establish a plan for Continuous Improvement within an organisation.
- Assessment Task 3.1 - Continuous Improvement Planning
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 4 - Staff Awareness Training - How to prepare the organisations employees for the Final Third Party (Certification) Audit.
- Assessment Task 4.1 - How to prepare and Undertake Training to ensure all staff understand responsibilities relating to External or Third Party (Certification) Audits.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 5 - How to Plan and undertake a Desk Top Audit.
- Assessment Task 5.1 - Plan and complete a full Desk Top Audit with the assistance of a Quality Management Representative for a designated Organisation.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 6 - How to Plan and conduct a External or third Party Audit to ensure what has been implemented (EMS) is effective and adding value to the organisation. This Audit will be used as a Skill Examination by your Tutor via Skype.
- Assessment Task 6.1 - Plan and conduct an External or Third Party Audit for an organisation.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 7 - How to ensure all is correct by checking against relevant standards via a checklist
- Assessment Task 7.1 - Complete end of course checklist
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 8 - To submit on line a Final Auditor Examination based on the answering of selected questions relating to all Assessment tasks undertaken and completed within this course plus the completion of the External or a Final Third Party Audit for an organisation.
- Assessment Task 8.1 - Complete on line final auditor assessment task to determine your competence and ability to move through to the next course.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 9 - Undertake Pre Course examination for students wishing to complete their Lead Auditor Certificate.
- Assessment Task 9.1 - To undertake on line 20 Questions relating to Background knowledge PLUS 4 industry specific Case studies.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your programme all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
Please be advised Candidates may experience a slight delay for access into their nominated course or programme depending on International Time Zones and clearance of funds paid.
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset