How to Develop a Draft EMS Manual (GHG)
LEARNING PROGRAMME DETAILS
PRICE: $500.00 AUD
Overview: This course will involve the student developing the draft Environmental Manual for the organisation. The participant will develop the manual ensuring it relates to the business processes of the organisation and in the process ensuring that it reflects the scope of the business and also relevant and not just for show purposes.
Standards Referenced: ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, 50001:2011, 14064:2006, 19011:2011 and 17021:2011 plus local, national, statutory rules and regulations and sector specific standards covering country of origin.
Length of program: 4 weeks may vary depending on organisational time and resources.
Approval Numbers: ISO-EMSENG
Facilitator: All ACI Global Facilitators are Certified Business Professionals specializing in the specific scope being facilitated and have been assessed as competent in International Facilitation (ISO-FL), Attitude and Cultural Diversity (ACI-ACD) and have undertaken the Hogan Leadership Profile.
Special Needs: - If you have any special needs or requirements that your Facilitator needs to be aware of please Contact Us to discuss this in confidence.
Refund Policy: - No refund upon completion of registration and enrollment process.
RECOGNITION: Certificate of Competence
3 YEAR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT GUARANTEE: Each ACI Global Course or Programme is backed by a "3 Year Professional Leadership Development Guarantee" ensuring the Candidates Professional Leadership Development is maintained relevant to the training provided. This service is included in the Course or Programme Price and conditions apply.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 1 - To develop the structure of the Environmental Manual
- Assessment Task 1.1 - Developing the Environmental Manual Structure
- Assessment Task 1.2 - Revision Record
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 2 - To identify and develop the contents of the Environmental Manual
- Assessment Task 2.1 - Developing the Contents
- Assessment Task 2.2 - Developing operating policies
- Assessment Task 2.3 - Developing the Contents
- Assessment Task 2.4 - Management Responsibility
- Assessment Task 2.5 - Resource Management.
- Assessment Task 2.6 - Product Service Realization.
- Assessment Task 2.7 - Measurement, Analysis and Improvement.
- Assessment Task 2.8 - Completing the cross reference to ISO 14001:2004
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 3 - To ensure that actions are taken through Management Review to address any issues arising out of the initial audit
- Assessment Task 3.1 - Undertake follow up audits and reviews to ensure actions and plans are being implemented
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 4 - Six Sigma Exercise as well as participating in follow-up Auditor Training through the provision of Power Point Presentation and online assessment
- Assessment Task 4.1 - Six Sigma Exercise
- Assessment Task 4.2 - On Line Auditor Training assessment and verification
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 5 - Having identified and developed the pre-requisite or management programs plans now need to be made to audit them
- Assessment Task 5.1 - Planning and carrying out an Audit on the developed the management programs
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 6 - To ensure all is correct by checking against relevant standards via a checklist
- Assessment Task 6.1 - Complete end of module checklist
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE 7 - To submit on line an end of course assessment based on the answering of selected questions relating to all Key Assessment tasks undertaken and completed within the course/module including relevant follow up and planned audit questions
- Assessment Task 7.1 - Complete on line end of course Assessment.
Getting started is as easy as clicking on the e-learning Registration Tab below, Register and Pay for your course all online and you can be started in less than 6 Hrs (Dependant on International Time Zones and Clearance of Funds).
ACI Global supports the following Payment Options
We value your Feedback please comment on our service to you our most important asset